I’m not typically one to get amped up watching unboxing videos; it’s kind of like getting to watch someone else getting exactly what they wanted for Christmas, meanwhile you didn’t even get a lump of coal to play with. GW2 Gold I’ve been forced to make an exception in this case, however, because we’re talking about the Guild Wars 2 Collector’s Edition here, and Felicia Day drops some amazing one-liners throughout.
Considering Felicia voices Zojja, one of the major iconic characters that asuran players will be able to interact with in GW2, the video obviously scores some bonus points. Witness the fun below, Guild Wars 2 Gold and just imagine little Zojja bopping around in-game saying things like, “This is a very tightly packed box… that’s what she said!”
We're finally in the home stretch before launch - I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in-game on the 25th. WOW Gold In the meantime, be sure to tell your friends to check out our rapidly expanding GW2 Guides portal, and don't forget to tell them Barlow sent you!
没有评论:
发表评论