2011年10月14日星期五

How to Identify a Good LOTRO Gold Guide

Have you ever experienced gold problems in Lord of the Rings Online as a casual player? I know I did. I didn't have enough time to play and couldn't make it to any raids or kinship events that usually meant some extra gold. It didn't seem like a big deal until I saw that I couldn't afford to buy anything either. I then turned to guides, so how do you identify a good LOTRO gold guide?

After trying several, I can safely say that you don't want a guide that says go to location "x" and kill. Anyone can do that with disappointing results. A good gold guide will tell you to go to a location, usually with screenshots showing the exact spot, and give you detailed information on what the mobs there drop and their value in-game. I consider a great idea knowing what the mobs at the spots drop, in case you need a specific item so you'll know where to go.

Many guides seemed to linger on the low level spots saying it's easy to kill and you get moderate amounts of money. Well a good LOTRO gold guide should give you spots for all level ranges; higher level spots tend to give more usually. A good guide should then have some additional information on those spots advising you on any special tactic you need to be efficient there. Or any specifics you should know about the mobs you will encounter, like increased vulnerability to certain types of damages or attacks. Another thing you should look for is a guide that offers updates as the game does change and you'll want to know if the spots have changed and so on. Besides the free updates, keep an eye out for the guides that have the money back guarantee option, that way you'll know that the author has great confidence in his product and you can always return it if it doesn't suit you.

With that being said, I hope everyone will get an idea on what to look for from a LOTRO gold guide. The only thing worse than being broke in LOTRO is being ripped off by some poorly made guide.

没有评论:

发表评论