2011年10月15日星期六

What Should We Expect From a LOTRO Gold Guide

Are you unable to make the gold you need to for the items you want? If so, then welcome to the club. Problems such as this are quite frequent in MMOs and LOTRO is no exception. We then start looking for help and we usually find it under the form of a LOTRO gold guide. What should we expect from such a guide anyway?

Well, first of all, we should expect gold to be made, obviously. Second, that gold should be in fairly large amounts and in the smallest amounts of time. Some players like to get some crafting profession and just make the best of that. Sadly, play time is a very big factor in the crafting business too. You need all sorts of special ingredients to make high end items which you sell. But to get the ingredients you need either gold or time to farm it yourself. So it is kind of a vicious circle, I think it's best to get to the root of the problem and just make gold. A LOTRO gold guide should give you ways to make gold in your own time without sacrificing the amounts you make. You should expect to find all sorts of spots bundled together, accompanied by detailed data about them, so that you can make a plan, like where to go and what to kill.

Another thing you should expect from a gold guide would be professionalism, you don't want stories about how someone did something somewhere, and you want cold, hard, concise data about the best spots out there. You should settle for nothing less. The guide should also contain any special tactics you need to be effective in certain areas. Going to farm in an area full of mobs isn't very efficient as you will most likely die every 30 minutes. So the LOTRO gold guide should contain a spot from which you can safely kill, or a safespot where you can rest after each kill so you don't get more hostiles on you. The most important thing you should expect from a guide is for it to work, if you aren't certain then you are probably right. So look for guides that have the refund option just to be safe.

With that being said, I hope that by following those little guidelines, everyone can choose a good LOTRO gold guide and make best use of them. I know I have and I'm not looking back. I already forgot about the days when I was staring at all sorts of legendary items I could never get. Some said I chose the easy way out getting a guide, well since it is a game, I prefer to play it for fun and log out feeling relaxed, and instead of worrying that if I die I won’t have the money to repair myself.

没有评论:

发表评论