2011年10月26日星期三

How to Make WOW Gold During the Lull

I don’t know if anyone else is feeling it, but I sure am. I’ve seen a major slow down in the economy over the past few weeks. Not enough to completely deplete my income streams, but it is enough to make me bow out of certain markets all together. I’ve got a few e-mails expressing that same sentiment, so I wanted to talk about a few ways that should be able to make you some easy wow gold during this down time.
1. Make An Alt
This is really a no brainer. If the economy is slow on your server, and you find yourself with a good bit of free time then there is no better time to make yourself another alt. With heirlooms and the added benefits of recruit a friend for the hardcore, adding 2 more profession slots is the best investment anyone could ever make in gold making. This is the number one way to make wow gold during slow times. With more professions, even if they are duplicate professions, you open yourself up to new markets.
2. Farm Low Level Herbs
This is one of my best wow gold making tips. With the number of alchemists I’ve leveled, you can never get enough of the low level herbs. They are always out of stock on my auction house.
3. Make Professions Kits
This goes hand in hand with the other two. If you’re a savvy wow gold maker with a little more liquid capital to spend, this is a great way to increase your earning potential. It will require a little leg work on your part in regards to gathering materials, but many people are willing to purchase a full profession at once to simply save themselves the trouble. They will oft times pay a premium as well. If you can tie these in with a guild bank, all the better as it gives the customer easy access to the items and it also gives you an easy way to make a smooth transaction.
4. Secondary Professions
When was the last time you fished or cooked? I bet it wasn’t yesterday. I bet it wasn’t last week. I bet it wasn’t last month. Some of you are on the right track, but the majority of players over look these secondaries. By ignoring them you’re also ignoring exponential money making opportunities. Do some quick research on your server and find what’s selling for the most in terms of buff food. Go fish some of it! You’ll be seeing more of this subject very soon.
5. Archeology
Archeology is by far the very best money maker in the game. If you want to make serious gold, you make it with archeology…….OK, so that was a joke for Auction House Junkies listeners. I have no idea what to do with archeology. So that’s your new homework assignment. Go make wow gold with archeology and tell me how you did it!

1 条评论:

  1. Considering getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    Consider Installing the DYNASTY: TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    The addon will automatically suggest the most profitable gold making methods in the game, in seconds.

    回复删除