2011年11月29日星期二

Tips For Elite LOTRO Gold Farming

I started using a LOTRO gold guide after my accounts were banned because I bought gold from a seller, as this seemed to be a the safest and fastest way to earn the hundred I needed for my 1st Age Legendary Axe. Being quite poor after reaching the level cap again with my new champion, this wonderful guide has helped me to gather a few hundreds in less than a few days.

The LOTRO gold guide I'm talking about revealed to me the secret spots of the gold farmers and also many methods to make in-game money. So, I'm going to share here, a few excellent tips and tricks that I've learned while following the teachings of this guide.

1. Humanoid mobs are excellent mobs to grind on for loot and also XP. They usually have a richer loot table than other creatures of the game. However, since hides have high Auction Hall prices, it's best to find a cam pith mixed mobs, humanoids and animals to get hides as well.

2. If you're asking yourself what would be the best profession to learn to make LOTRO gold, mining is the best to start with. In almost any zone in the game there are multiple mining nodes that can make an great source of gold for your character. An important thing to know here, is that the low level minerals like copper can be very expensive sometimes because players don't like to go back in the starting areas and there can be a total lack of copper in AH so you can set a high price.

3. The average grinding sessions is two hours. Why two hours? Because generally, within two hours you manage to get full stacks of the items you need to sell. Anyway, more or less than two hours, never sell a stack of items that is not full. A player would rather buy 50 items of one kind than 29, for example.

These are just a few tips that I hope would be useful to anyone playing LOTRO and in need of gold for various goodies that in-game money can buy. However, if these tips are not enough, you can always try out the LOTRO gold guide that helped me get rich.

没有评论:

发表评论