2011年11月1日星期二

What To Farm At Low Level to Make WOW Gold

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for quite a while now and what really bugged me about this game was that I never had sufficient wow gold to skill up professions, buy mounts or gear, or whatever I needed. Therefore, I’m going to show in this article, 3 methods to earn wow gold with a low level toon.
1. Low level cloth farming is a pretty lucrative method to make a quick buck in WoW at low level. All you need to know is where to go and what to kill. One of the wow goldguides has shown me a great spot with 22-24 level mobs in eastern Wetlands, which drop a fair amount of wool and linen. In a few hours I filled up my inventory and my vault with cloth scraps just by farming at one single camp of gnolls.
2. Another way to make money at low level is fishing. I know it sounds boring, but some of the low level fish like the Deviate Fish, Oily Blackmouth or Firefin Snapper have a high value and you can make nice profits by selling them.
3. Mining at low level can bring you nice money as well. A good area for mining copper is the Barrens for Horde, and Dun Morogh for Alliance. An important thing to know for mining. It’s a good idea to start gathering minerals to sell only after level 20, when you have your first World of Warcraft mount.
I hope the information that I gave you here will be useful to you if you want to make nice gold and don’t have the luxury of a high level character. However, the best technique to make gold in this game is buying and reselling everything on high demand at the Auction House. The best WoW gold guides I’ve been using have this problem beautifully covered, showing how to make a lot of gold even with a level 1 character, starting with just a few wow gold.

2 条评论:

  1. Considering getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    You need to Install the TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    It will automatically highlight the BEST gold strategies in the game, in real-time.

    回复删除
  2. ULTIMATE WoW GUIDE has released the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the gold hungry World of Warcraft players that desperately want to reach the highest level and make lots of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works in-game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    回复删除